INGREDIENTS: 3 cups wheat pasta, uncooked 1/4 cup butter 1 small chopped onion 1/4 cup flour 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth 8 oz. shredded Monterey Jack Cheese 3 cups chopped cooked chicken 6 slices Bacon, cooked, crumbled 2 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro COOKING INSTRUCTIONS Heat oven to 350ºF Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt Melt butter in large nonstick skillet on medium heat A
Fast and healthy recipe!
CALORIES 233 PROTEIN 36g FAT 3g CARBS 10g
For 1 serving you'll need:...
1 cup mixed stir-fry vegetables
6 oz shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tbsp soy sauce (low sodium)
nonstick cooking spray
1. Coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and add vegetables.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to thaw (about five minutes).
3. Add shrimp and soy sauce; continue cooking until shrimp are pink
Delicious Hawaiian Fish Recipe: (Can use various fish, I love this with Wahoo!!!) Total Time: 22 min.
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 12 min....
Yield: 4 servings Ingredients:
4 (4-oz.) raw fish steaks, rinsed, patted dry
Sea salt and ground black pepper
½ cup chopped fresh pineapple
2 medium shallots, finely chopped
¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro Preparation:
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Place a fishsteak in the center of baking sheet. Season with salt